Music Makes Me Smile

Something very nice was waiting for me when I got back to the office....BMG was having a 70% off and no Shipping & Handling charges two day sale (the only time I ever buy anything from them is during sales like this). The package arrived while I was out of the office. Here's what I picked up for between $4.99 and $9.99USD:

Nitty Griity Dirt Band - Will the Circle Be Unbroken (2002 remaster of 1972 release)
Prince - 1999
Alejandro Escovedo - By the Hand of the Father
Duran Duran - Greatest
Mel Torme - Ole Torme
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - The Best of Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
Beastie Boys - Chewck Your Head
Olu Dara - In the World From Natchez to New York
John Coltrane/Cannonball Adderley - Cannonball & Coltrane
Shostakovich - Plays Shostakovich
Bob Dylan - Time Out of Mind
The Velvet Underground - The Velvet Underground & Nico
Chucho Valdes - Solo Live In New York
Glenn Miller - Platinum
Tricky - Maxinquaye
Ray Price - The Essential Ray Price

As you can tell I like a variety of music. I would have never purchased some of these discs but at that price, how could I not?

Comments