Today I bought my first song off of iTunes, the highly successful Apple music store. You can buy songs for just $.99 each or, in many cases, whole albums. I bought David Bowie's, "Bring Me the Disco King" from his latest offering, Reality. The song came through clear as a whistle and was purchased with two clicks...pretty damn nifty. I've tried several other services like audiogalaxy and MusicMatch and I liked them both, but the ease of use iTunes provides is going to be pretty hard to beat.

On another note, don't let yourself get sucked into the BMG online "60% off sale" going on today and tomorrow. They still add $3.95 or more per disc for shipping & handling bringing the price right back up to anywhere between $11 - $15 per disc. I added 23 selections (including classical, hip hop, jazz and rock) only to find the S & H made the sale a joke.

Comments