San Fran: Day 7

At this exact moment I am connected via the Triton's wireless in-room internet connection. Leave it to me to find out I have in-room free wireless access tonight, the last night I'm here. For the past 5 days I've paid $1 each time I connected to the net (or each time Rick and Karl connected, which is about 5 times a day). I am an idiot to say the least.

I have so much to write about and so little time to do it in. Karl, Rick and I are meeting Trina at 7:30 PM in the North Beach section of town (only about 7 hilly blocks from here) for dinner at a place called Tomasu (sp?)...highly recommended by sweet Suzann at the Triton's front desk (so far all of her recommendations have been right on the money).

I'll give you a teaser to what I'll write about later. In the past two days we've been to Fisherman's wharf, Coit Tower, Russian Hill, Muir Woods, Stinson Beach, San Rafael, Sausalito, Tiburon, Union Square, the Embarcadero and we've taken the Larkspur to San Francisco ferry, been to a Giants game, eaten at Brandy Ho's, Sam's on the water (Tiburon) and had a hell of a time...but more on that later.

Did I already mention I'm doing this wireless?

Comments