uh oh, I have that familiar scratchy feeling in the back of my throat and some slight nausea. This generally means one thing, a chest infection. In retrospect, I should have worn a mask when cleaning in the garage and down in the basement. I think I inhaled a ton of dust, cob webs and airborne pest poop particles from the garage. I better start right away on one of the sundry of elixers I have for such events. Damn lungs.

I also spent a couple of hours in the dentist chair today, under the gentle care of one Lori Aleksic Westenfelder, DDS. Lori is replacing a crown that is just not quite right. Yes, it's true; the secret is out...I have cavaties. Lori had to give me such extra juice so I spent a good portion of the day numb on the left side of my face. I now have a temporary crown while my real one is being made.

Only four more days until I get to go home for a visit! Yippee. I'll be back in Indianapolis from April 30th to May 3rd. I'll get to meet Caroline and Stu, Annie's sister & brother in-law and she'll get to meet my family. Should be loads of fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Utter Despair, Horror and Fury

Why NOT To Lose Your Car Keys